Recent content by TGMcCallie

1. T

Humidity problem with A/C system

Jim, I changed the dehumidity to 60. That was as low as it would go. I left the humidity set to 15. I also set the cool to dehumidify mode even though I do not know what that does. I am going to get the installation company out her to go over this thing with me. The unit does have 2 speeds...
  2. T

The control wiring etc is fine. I don't know if the humidifier is operating in heat or cool mode or both. I don't know how to tell. The manual says you can cut the humidifier off and it tells you how to do that but it shold do that automatically I would think. The control also has a Cool to...
  3. T

I have a Carrier 5 ton unit which has a Carrier programmable thermidistat. The unit has a humidifier install in the duct. I am having a problem with the bottoms of my drapes (near where the returns come out of the floor) getting mold on them. Also my bathroom walls and baseboard are also...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks