Recent content by Tex plumb

1. Tex plumb

Water hardness

Have a client that has a 4 plex. Hard water that they have to replace faucets every so often. No garages so really no space for a softner. Heard about scale rx. Has anyone installed one by a meter to help with the water hardness? And if so any luck?
  2. Tex plumb

Tankless conversion, from two 40's to one tankless

Yes I am talking gas. Two 1/2” wardflex gas supply. From the gas meter the run is around 50-60’ across the attic. I am thinking of just installing a 1” wardflex across to be sure. Then at the heater drop to 3/4”.
  3. Tex plumb

Tankless conversion, from two 40's to one tankless

I have two tank heater 40 gallon. Each one has a dedicated line from the meter(1/2”). If I connect both of those 1/2” lines at the end of the run to make it a 3/4” line. Will that be sufficient but to remove tank heater and install a tankless?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks