Recent content by Teris

1. Teris

Navien NPE 240A issues

@bingow , I'm pretty sure mine only has the one air filter. I am definitely doing the vinegar flush soon and annually. Just not sure what to do about the heat exchanger. I can get a new one from Navien and attempt to install it myself (Mikey Pipes has a video on YT), but it seems that the new...
  2. Teris

Navien NPE 240A issues

I really can't thank you guys enough -- that's super helpful! I ordered a new check valve - no point arguing with Navien over a $6 part. I just moved into the house, but I will do the vinegar clean out annually. As far as the combustion air filter, I'm not sure what that is. I cleaned the...
  3. Teris

Navien NPE 240A issues

Hi guys. I just bought a 2-story house with a Navien NPE 240A in the basement. The water heater has a variety of issues. The kitchen sink gets great water pressure and heat. The Navien is set to 120 and the kitchen sink is probably about 120. The first floor bathroom sink gets lukewarm and stays...
  4. Teris

Navien NPE-240A NG Leaking

Same oily condensation issue for me in California on my 5 year old NPE 240A. I called Navien and they told me absolutely nothing helpful and that I needed to call a plumber, which will cost me at least $600. Thanks a lot, Navien. Navien wrote in this very post: "It’s important that anyone else...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks