Recent content by Teoti Kalki Nathaniel

1. Teoti Kalki Nathaniel

Water Filter Design

Hey Reach4, thanks for taking the time for me. :) Ok, let's see: Sorry about the complexity of the drawing and its readibility; things like tees are in there because they are a part that must be ordered and counting the exact number of such to make a parts list for ordering purposes has value...
  2. Teoti Kalki Nathaniel

Water Filter Design

Sorry about that; the diagram took up a whole screen in Dia so I assumed it would appear bigger. Here's an 800px copy: I'll look into upping a link to a bigger one shortly. Valveman, I'm pretty solid on the filtration part of the filter... I think I've researched that more than just about...
  3. Teoti Kalki Nathaniel

Water Filter Design

*sigh* I spent time moving my post to a word processor to count characters to get it below 10000... once safely there the forum would still not let me post due to the 10000 character limit. Lame. With time wasted her is the tail end of the above post: My system design logic is as follows: the...
  4. Teoti Kalki Nathaniel

Water Filter Design

I'm a long time lurker here (I've been ghosting this forum for most of a decade) but this is my first time posting. What I am seeking is the opinion of people who know these things better than I do. I have enough experience plumbing to competently install a bathroom but this project is an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks