Recent content by tecman

1. tecman

KL filter water color varies from clear to brown

I think I've found the issue-- Despite what I've read that H2O2 doesn't need much contact time, I need a contact retention tank. After the post-shower brown water I described above, I took another water sample later that day and it was clear! So I turned on the KL water facet and started...
  2. tecman

Backwash is at least 12.4GPM with pump pressure steady at 45PSI. I've checked this with a 5 gallon bucket multiple times. Drain line is flexible 3/4". KL tank is tan, and I get about 9-10" of bed expansion during backwash. Residual H2O2: There is a pentak 1 micron sediment filter after KL...
  3. tecman

I have a well water system with H2O2 injection and a 12” KL filter with Clack WS1 valve. I believe we have some IRB because the toilet tanks got orange slime when there was no iron filter. The current issue is that the iron after the KL is all over the place. Sometimes the water out of the KL...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks