Recent content by TDawwg

1. TDawwg

Question about flow rate and pipe diameter...

Perfect. Thanks so much! That helps me a ton!
  2. TDawwg

Thanks for that analogy! Just to verify that I understand, that means (assuming the ID of the galvanized isn't rusted beyond the ID of the PEX) I would see benefit by only replacing the 1/2" PEX with 3/4" PEX. Right? Now, the valve for the tub is a 1/2" valve. Do I need to replace the valve with...
  3. TDawwg

Hi there! I am remodeling my bathroom and I'm hoping to get a higher flow rate to fill our bathtub quicker. Currently we get about 5Gpm. The pipes to our water heater are 3/4" Galvanized Steel, and there are 15 foot runs of 3/4" galvanized off the water heater before the pipes transition to...
  4. TDawwg

Verifying plans for bathroom addition.

Not a single reply?? Bummer deal. I would love to get some advice on this!
  5. TDawwg

Verifying plans for bathroom addition.

Hi there! I've been a silent stalker of all these threads for quite some time, but now I have a question of my own! Some backstory: My wife and I just purchased a home in Utah County that was built in 1893. It is adobe with plaster, so it is difficult to work with, but we're loving it. With the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks