Recent content by TCox

1. T

Hydrocare HC38 Thoughts???

I'm the new guy here and not any sort of expert. At my house the ground (earth) from my service panel is bonded to my incoming copper city water service. All dielectric connections (water heater, softener, etc.) in the house are bonded as well, and as our code requires. So, just a question and...
  2. T

filling/topping off a pond via sprinkler system

I'm originally from Wichita, so I know how chlorinated the water is. However, if the main purpose is just topping off for evaporation you really don't need to worry that much if you have to go with city water. Depending on the size of your pond, let's say for instance you are talking about a...
  3. T

Strange hot water problem! Help a newbie!

This is going to sound rediculous and you pros out there are going to laugh me off the website, but I saw this problem once before. The water heater was hooked up backwards! The hot water was being tapped from the cold side of the water heater which has a tube going to the bottom of the tank so...
  4. T

Kinetico valve tune-up

Thanks for the help. I went home for lunch and the drip has become a steady stream, so I will attempt a repair this weekend. I wish I could get my hands on an exploded view or at least an IPL.
  5. T

PLEASE HELP...Boiler Problems...

Expansion Tank When you changed the expansion tank, did you fill it with water? The tank's purpose is to trap air to act as a pressure regulator, (air is compressible and water is not), not to hold reserve water. I'm not a plumber, just a homeowner, but my neighbor described the very same...
  6. T

Kinetico valve tune-up

What a great forum! I'm newly registered, but I've been following the threads for over a week. I think the answeres, discussions and suggestions are fantastic. Now, on to my question: I've just moved into a home that has a Kinetico Model 60. I'm very handy and mechanically inclined, but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks