Recent content by tcgt

1. tcgt

Garden Tub Water Flow

The valves are very easy to open and close. I'm not really sure how to inspect for debris without having to rip out the supply lines. Thanks for the replies.
  2. tcgt

Garden Tub Water Flow

I have a garden tub in my master bath. When both the hot and cold water are turned on, the flow will begin. After a certain amount of time the water flow will stop. My wife will close the valves and wait a couple of minutes. She will reopen the valves and the water starts flowing again. Why...
  3. tcgt

Possible bad check valve?

I apologize for the confusion. I'll try to explain my situation better. My pressure switch and gage is between my 2nd tank and sediment filter. Currently, the gage isn't working. The gage indicator is "stuck" on 60. So, this is the gage I will need to replace. I don't think I have a check...
  4. tcgt

Gary, I do need to replace my pressure gage. It screws into the pipe fitting where my pressure gage is located (after the second tank). I do know that it uses either 1/8" or 1/4" NPT threads for the connection (1/4" I think). If I buy a new one, will Teflon tape be OK for the threads or do I...
  5. tcgt

Justwater, that is correct. I one submersible pump (2Hp 20GPM) and 2 60gal tanks. Between the tanks and the top of the pump casing, I don't see any hardware other the pipe fittings. The pressure switch is after the 2nd tank and before my sediment filter. I'm sure there is a check valve...
  6. tcgt

I have a drilled well (~300') and I am blessed with clear clean water; however, just recently I have noticed that air will come through the pipes when the pump comes on. I have checked the air pressure in both of my bladder tanks (60gal) and they are holding pressure well. The pressure will...
  7. tcgt

Sediment Question

I have a drilled well about 300' deep and I have noticed an increase in the amount of sediment I am getting. The well is about 6 years old. I called the well company who drilled the well and he suggested the following: 1) Let the pump run continuously for about 2-3 hours to see if the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks