Recent content by tcbakers

1. T

Noisy Pump

You guessed it! The pump was purchased at Home Depot. I had no idea that the ones from there aren't very good. Do you recommend a specific manufacturer? Thank you again for your help. Happy New Year!!!:)
  2. T

Noisy Pump

It's above ground - in my crawlspace - which is located directly below my bedroom. That's why I've noticed the increase in noise. The pump was replaced about 7 years ago, sounds like it might be time to do it again.
  3. T

Noisy Pump

Thank you very much for replying to my message. The loudness seems to be simply the operation of the pump. Would the motor bearings sound different from the operating sound if they were going bad? I mean, I don't hear any grinding or banging sounds - it just seems like the normal operating...
  4. T

Noisy Pump

My well pump has been getting more and more noisy (when it's running) for about 3 months now. It seems to be working fine, but I'm concerned that something is wrong.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks