Recent content by Tbone77

1. Tbone77

How to change timer on sprinkler system

Until you find the controller you can turn the little screw located on top of the valve to turn it on manually. IT is the dark grey one with the cross or philips pattern on top of the light grey valve.Usually a 1/4 turn or so will turn on the valve. Do not be alarmed when water comes out as you...
  2. Tbone77

Need some help.. what is this piece?

The Hunter Solenoid will not fit Rain Bird valves. The other piece appears to be an indexing valve. I do not personally know much about them and have only come across them a few times. You maybe able to rebuild it. I would check with a local irrigation distributor in your area. Chance are they...
  3. Tbone77

Irrigation layout questions

Probably the most efficient would be MP Rotators. They make side strips can reach 6x16 if you have above 40 psi. They also have left and right corner strips that are like a half a side strip that throw from either the left or right hand sides and are a much better solution than the end strips in...
  4. Tbone77

Nozzle that provides nozzle head coverage - and pressure regulator

Not correct. Major manufactures (Rain Bird, Hunter, Toro, Etc..) have been making pressure regulated spray bodies for some time as well as pressure regulators that attach to the valve that can be custom set for the optimum downstream pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks