Recent content by TAPReactor

1. TAPReactor

Shower vent horizontal run

Great! I believe this sketch incorporates your suggestions:
  2. TAPReactor

Wayne, thanks for the note. Originally I was trying to avoid the vent rise at the exterior wall due to a tight turn where the roof line falls but looking at it again it shouldn't be too difficult. I agree with your suggestion of placing the double san-tee at the corner of the exterior wall and...
  3. TAPReactor

After sleeping on it I can see the horizontal run below the flood rim is going to be a problem. Thus, Plan #2 runs the main drain to the exterior wall and turns up for a distance to exceed the flood rim, then turns horizontal and runs through the wall and around the corner to meet the vertical...
  4. TAPReactor

I'd like to relocate a vent that's currently serving a tub and shower. It's embedded in a shower wall that I'd like to replace with a glass panel. Here's the current configuration: Since I'm up against an exterior wall, I was thinking of relocating the vent under the shower to wall (B). This...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks