Recent content by tao_of_howe

1. T

Dual Flush Retrofits?

Has anyone purchased one of these dual flush retrofit kit?
  2. T

Better valve, ball or globe?

Is one type better than the other? Ball valves or Globe valves? I have had trouble with stuborn globe valves in the past, and less trouble with ball valves. Is it just that the globe valves are more common, more chances of finding a bad one, or are they less reliable? I have replaced every...
  3. T

need your plumbing expertise!

Sink I would try keeping the drain closed on the bedroom sink, and see if that helps.
  4. T

Short move of toilet in slab floor

copper? I have removed the baseboard behind and I can see a large diameter copper pipe directly behind the toilet. The house is a split level, and in the basement, below the kitchen, the drain pipe is copper. The largest pipe I can find is a giant iron pipe that seems to connect to the 2nd...
  5. T

Short move of toilet in slab floor

I have a bathroom that is way too small. when you sit on the toilet, your knees are almost on the wall. I want to move the toilet around a foot, and rotate it 90. this will help out the space problem. My question concerns the pipe bellow the slab floor. It is a 1962 house with a concrete...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks