Recent content by Syncom2

1. Syncom2

American Standard Ultra-Mix Pressure Balancing Bath and Shower Set Model 1363 Series

Because there is no hot nor cold water coming out of the valve now, I've removed both plungers and springs from the 2 check stop(s). Still, no water... thru the new spool nor thru the new cartridge. So does that mean there is a blockage on both sides... hot and cold, like between the check...
  2. Syncom2

American Standard Ultra-Mix Pressure Balancing Bath and Shower Set Model 1363 Series

I'm sorry hj as I didn't make myself very clear in my post. I was wondering if Munkybol was able to make his faucet functional once again? As did Munkybol, I am currently having a very similar issue with an American Standard single lever shower faucet. Because of no hot water flowing, I...
  3. Syncom2

When doing some researching I ran across this old request for help... which sorta left me hanging, wondering how it came out. I am having the same problem myself... cartridge has been replaced, still no hot water... any and all advice would be most appreciated! Thanks!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks