Recent content by Symth

1. Symth

Water Pressure drops when using any major water

Do I need a bigger incoming line? Especially if I'm going to put in a 1.5HP pump?
  2. Symth

No soap! Ha! Having a consistent 60psi sounds great however. Is the J15S pump you'd recommend? supremewatersales.com seems to have the best price but reviews of them seem a little sketchy. Is there someone on the forum who sells this or is there a reputable seller? Can I use my existing...
  3. Symth

I'll throw a pressure gauge on this week and check. I do change the filters regularly but we have this issue regardless of where we are in the life cycle of the filters. Thank you!
  4. Symth

My family moved into a new house 6 months ago. Our water pressure varies between good to low (compared to consistent city water) but when using any major appliance (dishwasher, laundry, shower, garden hose) the water slows to nothing at any other faucet. I've read through lots of other similar...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks