Recent content by sweetswededoc

1. sweetswededoc

Need a powerful tankless/Washington DC

Thanks so much for the time and great advice. I was looking at the Rinnai 98i initially, and was not aware of Noritz brand. We're switching from (believe it or not) an 80 gal electric tank. We recently gutted the house and modernized the bathrooms with a big tub and 2 nice showers and the...
  2. sweetswededoc

Need a powerful tankless/Washington DC

I am switching to tankless and would like reccomendations on the best for us. Only 2 of us will be using but we have a 100 gallon tub and the shower is very high flow (no restrictor, high output, more than 3 gal/min). I need the highest flow rate I can get for residential). Why? Because My...
  3. sweetswededoc

Need extra high toilet for extra tall husband

Hi, My husband and I are renovating our bathroom and we have an unusual situation. He is (a former NBA basketball player) is 6'11', and has pretty worn out knees. The ADA height toilets are just too low. Of course this is a historic house, so the Toto cyclone fush toilets would be a great...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks