Recent content by SWEET GT

1. S

American Standard diverter valve problem

Gotcha..well I will see what i can do this weekend..thanks for the tips
  2. S

So the silver "screw"/shaft needs to be tight in the brass barrel or else it will keep spinning is what you are saying? How the heck do I tighten the barrel on the screw? I cant get a good grip on it using just my hands :)
  3. S

The thing was leaking and i just bought the whole unit instead instead of replacing the O rings..figured while I have the wall/cover plate off Id replace it all at once to avoid redoing it...let me try tightening it up real good..i was trying to avoid over tightening.. I just made sure the...
  4. S

Its Kissler & Co and says "Keep It Simple System". The thing is, is i I put the old one back in, it behaves the same way.. I figured these things would just pop right in....
  5. S

I am in the process of replacing my diverter vavle. I figured its a quick job..turns out isn't (at least not for me, the rookie.) :) Here is my issue..I can get the valve in no problem..but the valve/stem will keep turing counter clockwise, and I cant get 100% of the water to go to the...
  6. S

Tub/shower leak..I have checked everything

My house is aprox 54 years old. Since I have had the house, (about 3 years) there has been a small leak coming from the shower/tub into the basement. The drain is not the source. Last August I replaced the packings and stems, etc in the pitchfork assembly. The leak is still occuring so I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks