Recent content by SusanS

1. S

Space Needed to Lift/Remove Tank Lid On Toto UltraMax II (Gwyneth 1-piece)

Good Advice I appreciate all the info on possible problems with the limited space. As much as I want to get the Ultramax II, I don't think we want to take a chance. (At least my husband doesn't.) Is there a shorter, high-efficiency toilet you would recommend? Otherwise, I will have to wait...
  2. S

Thank you. Thank you, JadNashua. Good point! How much clearance would you suggest I have in order to replace a part within the tank? Any other toilet you'd suggest for great water-saving and good looks (sleek and contemporary). I am VERY disappointed about not being able to use the Ultramax...
  3. S

Hi. I want to buy a one-piece Toto UltraMax II to replace an old toilet that sits under a narrow ("banjo") extension of a vanity countertop. I need to find out whether a 1/2" clearance is sufficient to lift and remove this toilet's tank lid when necessary. There's a fraction more height under...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks