Recent content by Susanna

1. Susanna

Recommendations for TAC systems

Thanks for the input. However, the house is configured in such a way as to make a dry well unfeasible. Not to mention the rocks. Did I mention we live in the Rockies? Lol. I could barely dig a hole to plant a small lilac twig. And that 8 pounds of salt translates to replacing 16 pounds a month...
  2. Susanna

Thanks. It is good water. We are really lucky. Really don’t mind the water except for the scale buildup. As for the brine, still don’t think we would want it going down the septic.
  3. Susanna

Hi all. After 9 years in our new build mountain home we had to put in a new stainless steel boiler and tank for our hot water and the radiant floor heating. The original boiler was the wrong one for our 8,200’ elevation and had quit working. It also had a pinhole leak. We are on well water...
  4. Susanna

TOTO Drake with Comfort Height (ADA) and CEFIONTECT?

Sorry not to respond earlier and thank you for the details! Been totally crazy with the new home being built. Can you tell me which of the lower priced Drakes have sanigloss and are ADA or Comfort Height? I can't tell from the model numbers. Thanks!!!!
  5. Susanna

Kohler K-3810 Santa Rosa one-piece toilet. Pictures and Comments. Class 5

Hi Terry! Can you tell me what the differences are between the various Santa Rosa's by Kohler? Are they all about the same quality now? I saw a previous thread with concerns about 90 degree turn that could cause problems with flushing. Has that been corrected on all models? Also, I want...
  6. Susanna

Help in selecting a window for a tiled INTERIOR shower wall.

Thank you John! That is exactly what I was hoping to hear. I was hoping that we could just insert a simple tempered glass panel (I guess I should not have used the term window). Any special considerations? Besides being sure the sill drains slightly towards the shower interior? Would the glass...
  7. Susanna

Roman Tub hand held sprayer leak potential

Thank you so much! I will share your input with my husband. Good to know you've also had that thought. We will have a look at the tub installation specs and see if we can place the sprayer closest to the access panel. :)
  8. Susanna

Help in selecting a window for a tiled INTERIOR shower wall.

We are building our dream bathroom on a tight budget and have planned a 24" x 42" non-opening tempered glass "window" in the interior wall between the shower and the rest of the bathroom. The window will be framed in on all sides. Our builder just informed us we need to purchase the window and...
  9. Susanna

Roman Tub hand held sprayer leak potential

We are building our home and will have a corner whirlpool tub with a Roman Tub Faucet. The tub is a drop in type and a platform is being built for it. I want a hand held sprayer that is mounted on the top of the tub, where the faucet will also be mounted. My husband is concerned about the hose...
  10. Susanna

TOTO Ultramax II, MS604114CEFG toilet reviews & pictures

Ultramax ll Have had my Ultramax ll for several months now and I can't say enough about how well it works and how easy it is to clean! I did a lot of research on your site before spending that kind of money and am so pleased that I didn't get the American Standard Cadet. I absolutely love the...
  11. Susanna

Converting a Toto Ultimate to a UltraMax

Susanna here again, Was looking at the specs on the one piece Ultramax ADA height elongated bowl and realized it does not come with CEFIONTECT. Seems to me that would be important for someone with a disability who has trouble cleaning. Any chance that may change? I was ready to buy it, but now...
  12. Susanna

Thanks Terry! I took my husband shopping (and sitting on) some toilets. Unfortunately he has a hard time getting up from the standard height Ultimate with the excellent price...I guess I am going to have to get the Toto ADA height after all and pay full price. Probably would be just as...
  13. Susanna

Newbie here, Been doing a lot of research to find a toilet that has great flushing, ADA height, easy cleaning, 1 piece and affordable. Went to a a local contractor supply and they have a floor model Toto Ultimate (standard height though)they will sell me for $169. Trouble is, I want the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks