Recent content by Susan1010

1. Susan1010

Wall mount vs. Tiny toilet

Wjcandee--thanks for the excellent information. I will try for the wall mount, but the Promenade Round sounds like a good option should the wall mount not get through the Association--but, I am a Trustee, so that will help! I think a Toto is the best bet....wall mount or Promenade. Thanks!
  2. Susan1010

wall mount vs. tiny toilet Galba from luxury homes I didn't know that, but, I am not doing my own plumbing. I am shopping and choosing, and my neighbors have complained that they will hear the flush. So, will they hear the flush? Susan
  3. Susan1010

Neo angle shower base...or, doorless shower??

Greetings Everyone! I am remodeling a 60 inch by 72 inch bathroom...a 3/4 bath. The toilet will share the same short wall as the shower, unfortunately, No room to expand... I am thinking about a 36" neo angle shower with a purchased base and a semi frameless or frameless (depends on $$$)...
  4. Susan1010

Greetings, everyone--what a great forum and website! Thanks Terry Love and others! I am about to remodel a small bathroom, the only bathroom in a 400 sq foot condo. The bath measures 60 inches by 72 inches. No room to expand. Toilets: I am thinking about a wall mount toilet with a tank...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks