Recent content by Superdave

1. S

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Mine was replaced yesterday with a nice new 12yr GE unit from Home Depot. I flipped my old one on it's side just to verify that the screen wasn't clogged and it was as clean as can be. There was a decent amount of sediment in the tank, it actually had a hard time draining. I did make sure...
  2. S

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Just battled my first, amazingly got it to start back up. the bottom screen wasn't too dirty but i cleaned it anyways, main problem is that the pilot light went out and wouldn't re-light. I'm not even going to mess with repairs at this point, just going to pick up a new 50 gallon at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks