Recent content by Sunadmn

1. Sunadmn

AFCI/GFCI tripped with LED light

Well looks like I found the issue, buried in a wall in one run that tested fine with a circuit tester. I do think you all for the help and advise, next time I’m just gonna go with it’s lol bad replace everything.
  2. Sunadmn

So I pulled everything off one by one when I was tracking down the initial fault and everything is fine up to the 6-9 leg. and even when 11 is not connected (wire nut only) everything is fine. I think we might be onto something with the AFCI being sensitive to the noise. I am going to test with...
  3. Sunadmn

Ahh yes sorry i should have mentioned the breaker type. Eaton Type CH Plug on Neutral CHFCAF120PN 20 AMP
  4. Sunadmn

Attached is a diagram. I have inspected the whole run, and thus why I replaced certain parts of the run. I also thought hey bad fixture so I installed a new one and both do the same thing. I didn't test the run with a standard breaker after I fixed the short, but I can do that. Yes, this is...
  5. Sunadmn

Howdy all! I have a very odd electrical issue that has me stumped. I recently had my sub panel updated and when we did that we brought everything up to code by adding combo AFCI/GFCI breakers. I have a branch circuit that runs the outlets in my three bathrooms, tow exterior outlets, and a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks