Recent content by Sulphurexcess

1. S

System in new house

Update - Confirmed with company media used in Sulfur removal tank is....."Simplus is a granular manganese oxide filter material used for the removal of Hydrogen Sulfide and trace levels of Iron. It can only be used on water that has a pH in the 6.8-7.8 range. Simplus acts as a catalyst to create...
  2. S

System in new house

system is around 5 yrs old...... installed according to the company was in 2007. I wonder if sitting for 4-5 months with no flow fouled some component.
  3. S

System in new house

Thanks, Company that installed does Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment & Service, Pumps, Water Filtration & Purification Equipment. I contacted same people that installed. System installed ~2007. Water was tested inside house (post conditioning system) about 4 months ago before purchase...
  4. S

System in new house

Great website, thanks!! I have a system that was installed prior to my purchase. My well water is both iron and sulfur laden but I don't know actual levels. The current system is by Master and consists of an egg timer shaped resin tank (with timer), a tall cylinder resin tank (with timer), a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks