Recent content by Stranger9

1. Stranger9

Constipation Problem

2-21-11, 10:47 PM CST, Continuing this thread of mine: “Power-assist” and “washdown” technologies may be the answer for flushing “constipated-feces” successfully every time. Power-assist may push the waste to 60’ versus 30’ for most other common technologies. Considering that the...
  2. Stranger9

Constipation Problem

2-20-11, 4:08 PM CST, Continuing this thread of mine: The feces (or stools) are usually not flexible for my wife. One was found several days later at the inspection-window 60’ away several days later still intact! The property-manager thought it was grout used for installing tiles in my...
  3. Stranger9

Constipation Problem

2-20-11, 3:57 PM CST, Continuing this thread of mine: My wife may have 1 to 4 feces at a time, typically. The size may vary from about 1” to 3” in length and about 1” in diameter. She is 5’ 1” and 125 lbs. She may go once in 2 days. Her brain may be that of a “6 months old baby” and is...
  4. Stranger9

Constipation Problem

2-19-11, 10:39 PM CST: “Constipated Feces†Problem: My builder has given up on solving the problem of “constipated fecesâ€. I bought a new house in August 2010 with 2 Eclipse toilets. Both get blocked every time my wife uses them due to “constipated feces†without fail! Incurable...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks