Recent content by strafe

1. strafe

Wallboard Question

Have alcove type tub/shower installation in a 5'x11' bathroom. Used concrete wallboard for the 3 sides of the alcove area of tub/shower extending just slightly beyond the depth of the tub and up to the ceiling. The ceiling is not water resistant wall board. Is this OK? The other question...
  2. strafe

Cast Iron Tub Installation

Removed old steel tub and have temporarily installed drain. Old tub was 30" x 60" new tub is 32" x 60". Installation is on a concrete slab which appears to be level. Old tub was resting on floor. This is an alcove installation and the tub has a skirt. A couple of questions: is there...
  3. strafe

Moving Toilet

Toilet Moved Hired a pro to do it. Took him and a helper about six hours. The project went just as it was explained to me on this board, however not knowing what to expect it would have taken me alot longer. Cost about a $1000.00, most of which was busting concrete, but I could see how this...
  4. strafe

Moving Toilet

The new placement will have at least 15" on either side only after the pipe or the flange is moved away from the new tub installation. The 15" minimum is being encroached on by the installation of the new tub on the right side of the toilet as you face it. I want to reconfigure the toilet...
  5. strafe

Moving Toilet

Need Advice! Bathroom remodel is getting a slightly larger tub and a smaller vanity which requires moving the toilet at least 2" up to 7" inches to the left as you face it to reposition it once again somewhat in the middle of these to items. This installation is on a concrete slab...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks