Recent content by Stevenson stevo stevers

1. Stevenson stevo stevers

Ptrap won't fit in vanity cabinet suggestions?

Soo... I was in a hurry and put this together with parts I had on hand. I believe this is an s trap. I would have preferred to connect abs and elbow up like in the image suggested but there isnt enough pipe to work with. Is there a compression style t that I can place an AAV on?
  2. Stevenson stevo stevers

Thank you. The second option won't work for me because there is a drawer below. The 1st option might do. Is there a certain code requirement for the height of the AAV? Oh, by the way i'm in California.
  3. Stevenson stevo stevers

The top door when closed had 6" behind it. I don't want to and cant cut too much of the cabinet.
  4. Stevenson stevo stevers

Space saving p trap

Is the setup for a ptrap up to code?
  5. Stevenson stevo stevers

3/4 PVC pipe near Ptrap

So I was in the process of replacing a vanity and I found this 3/4" PVC pipe attached top the drain. Any ideas what it may be for?
  6. Stevenson stevo stevers

Laundry p trap venting

Any suggestions on getting a ptrap to fit in the wall?
  7. Stevenson stevo stevers

Laundry p trap venting

I would like the p trap to be in the wall instead of outside. I dont have enough space to place a dryer next to the washer with the exterior p trap. I currently have 1 1/2" pipe for the drain and p trap and I was told 2" is required? I'm in california. My issue is that there is not enough...
  8. Stevenson stevo stevers

I'm new here. Just trying to see how this works.

I'm new here. Just trying to see how this works.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks