Recent content by Stevenc

1. Stevenc

Looking For Green Options

RE -- Looking for Green Options First of an foremost -- I am not a plumber or HVAC person by trade. I study allot of this information out of interest and deal with with HVAC, plumbers, pipe-fitters for a large condo association (our mechanical systems are more like commercial buildings than...
  2. Stevenc

Different Solar Water Heater Options

Solar heater options - Just a question here - sounds like there are space constraint issues with the tank and then the conventional water heater also. The question is - why not get the oversized tank to meet your needs and hold the solar heater water and add a tankless water heater to address...
  3. Stevenc

Ground water discharge - could it be used effectively??

Building with underground parking 3.5 stories below ground level is at/below the water table, sump pumps run regularily. It is a fair estimate that on a dry day that the pits take on 66 gallons of water per minute with a water temp between 50-70 degrees (rainy days 120 gallons per min, heavy...
  4. Stevenc

HRV/ERV systems

I am looking at this for a large condo building and it easier to get this type of information from mechanical companies. Here is a decent resource for residential homes -- www.hvi.org -- http://www.hvi.org/resourcelibrary/publications.html What I have learned so far -- you are not going to...
  5. Stevenc

placing a subwoofer

Subwoofer and Speaker placement -- Your sub-woofer can go anywhere you like, unlike the higher frequencies from tweeters your ears cannot discern where the sound of the sub-woofer is coming from. I would make the recommendation that it is not up against anything, since it will rattle items...
  6. Stevenc

Kohler WellWorth Pressure Lite -- comments?

Currently I have two of the Crane Galaxy Elite 3792 1.6 GPF toilet (Map 500) that I am very unhappy with. The things has to be flushed several times to clean the bowl (sometimes twice with just a pee). I live on the lowest level of a 9 story condo building with 300 of these toilets installed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks