Recent content by Steveindanville

1. Steveindanville

Toto Carlyle II very slow to fill up-need help

My Toto TSU53A was recently taking 2 minutes to fill so I replaced it with the 528MP. It still was almost 2 mins. Then I replaced the braided SS water hose and took a apart the new 528MP to make sure it hadn't been contaminated by the old hose. Put it back together and turned on the water and...
  2. Steveindanville

Shower handle and trim for 22 year old pull-out handle

It's just slightly loose; it just wiggles a very little bit. Danco customer service told me to just get a pair of pliers and crimp down on the top of the tube so that it gets a slightly small, ovalized OD. I did that and it's almost tight; close enough for me, so I'm happy now.
  3. Steveindanville

I found the Danco part at my local Lowe's (sorry, I mixed up the numbers: it's Part # 89273)! It fits perfectly, although it comes with a thick rubber gasket that is about 7/8's of an inch in diameter that is not referred to at all on the instructions for installation. It is smaller in...
  4. Steveindanville

Will the Danco 89723 brushed nickel replacement for the old push-pull Moen/Stanodynes replace correctly? I cannot find anywhere that says if the handle is a push-pull, a tilt-upwards for on, or the 270 degree 6:00 to 9:00 counterclockwise on-off. Even if it works, will the screw holes match up?
  5. Steveindanville

I now see from the matching handle and trim plate in the 2nd bathroom that it says "Standodyne" on the escutcheon plate. I've read the comment about it being an old name that Moen used to market; I wonder if they can still be found, and more importantly, in Brushed Nickel?
  6. Steveindanville

I am replacing all my faucets and handles in our master bath from polished brass to brushed nickel, and I replaced with Moen Brantford. The shower must have been a Delta because the plumbing in the wall doesn't look like it will accept the new Moen handle and trim. I decided to just try and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks