Recent content by Steveb7AZ

1. Steveb7AZ

Additional soundproofing for a dishwasher

Sometime in the next month or so I'd like to replace my dishwasher. I'm tentatively looking at a Bosch, but would like to add some additional soundproofing as I find my kitchen reflects a lot of the dishwasher noise back into the condo. I had read somewhere that lining the inside of the cabinet...
  2. Steveb7AZ

Installing a Panasonic bathroom exhaust fan in a condo

Well it only took eight months, but they are finally installed! Buying the fans - easy. Finding a local contractor to install them - difficult. Short version - the first four contractors either never showed up for the appt, or never returned my call after coming out and giving me an estimate...
  3. Steveb7AZ

Installing a Panasonic bathroom exhaust fan in a condo

Can these be installed without access to the attic area? I live in a condo, and would desperately like to rid myself of the builder grade fan I have now. While there is attic space above the fan, there is no access to that area. When I contacted a local contractor who was recommended by the...
  4. Steveb7AZ

Opinions on a replacement EWH for a 2nd story condo

I purchased a condo about two years ago. The EWH, a Ruud, was 17 years old at the time. I'd like to replace it this year as I suspect I'm living on borrowed time. After reading through this forum tonight three things seemed to resonate with me - 1) tankless, 2) Rheem Marathon, and 3) Bradford...
  5. Steveb7AZ

Light fixture for above a bathroom shower

I found a source! Juno Lighting makes a 5" and 6" recessed LED that is rated for above a shower. http://www.junolightinggroup.com/product_index_results.asp?ln=4&sub=91&sel1=31&sel2=302&sel3=200&brand=1&hl=44
  6. Steveb7AZ

Dana - I believe that is exactly the problem. Since the Cree appears to be out, are there any alternatives to it? My first choice would be LED, but if that technology is not yet suited for over the shower what would be my next best choice?
  7. Steveb7AZ

I'm laying the groundwork for the remodel of my master bath and have hit a small speed bump. I found this forum while researching Toto Neorest and Panasonic which are planned for my new bathroom. Currently there is a surface mount fixture above the shower which I want to replace. Ideally I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks