Recent content by Stephie

1. S

Flickering Light

Yeah its part of a 3 way switch. I have changed both switches and they were brand new (fresh from the store) Should I try a different bulb? I currently have a energy saver bulb in there.
  2. S

Flickering Light

Hey all, Just a quick one, I have a light that keeps flickering when switch is in the off position. I thought maybe the switch might be broken in some way (as I had a few that where) so I replaced that but it didn't change anything. Only seems to happen every now and then so just wanna know...
  3. S

Stumped by 3 way switching

In Australia we're on 240v. I was just alittle confused regarding the 4 wires and only having 3 terminals to use. I managed to get the light to work by using netural, earth and the switch wire in the terminals of my new light and just by passed the active with a connector. Thanks guys. :)
  4. S

This fitting is in my lounge room and it did previously work via my old fitting. That fitting had 4 termination points for these wires. My current fitting has only 3 temination points. Earth, Active and Netural. The wires are 2 Earth (Green/Yellow), 2 Active (Red), 2 Netural (Black) and 1...
  5. S

I have a new light fitting with live,neutral, earth but the feed has live,neutral,earth,and a switch wire. Where do I connect the switch wire?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks