Recent content by Stephen Smith

1. Stephen Smith

Well pump problems, possible leak.

Thanks Brother! Yeah, I started looking at it a lot closer, and said Nope to Vince. I showed him the double line, and he was like Nope as well. I'm trying to recall the name of a pump maker that I heard good things about, a long time ago. Red something or other. Does it spring any thoughts?
  2. Stephen Smith

Ahh shoot. NVM, I didn't realize I'd have to run an additional 160 feet of line to make that work.
  3. Stephen Smith

Thank you Haleema Khokar for the info there. For Reach4 or anyone else, This pump is 16.7 GPM, and has a hea ddepth of 183 feet. Would something like this work, so I could eliminate having to pull that damn water line over and over and over again, while still getting water to the house...
  4. Stephen Smith

Yeah, I think my brother in law, is trying to get a loan today as well. thanks again brother.
  5. Stephen Smith

Thank you Reach4. I'll let everyone know. Can you possibly recommend a pump in the 7gpm range, that is at least affordable? I looked at one, and it was 1100 bucks. No way I can swing that. at most, we may be able to come up with $250 or so.
  6. Stephen Smith

Oh sorry, your question. If you close the valve after the pressure tank, blocking the house from using water, how much water pressure can you develop in 10 seconds, and a minute? IT looks like none. However, when trying to take air out of the tank, It's staying at 60 PSI. or around there...
  7. Stephen Smith

Ok, I'm looking at Zoellers catalogue on their site, and not seeing a sump pump for a well. I see plenty of above ground pumps. Did you maybe post in the wrong thread, trying to answer some one else's question? Or am I just blind LOL. The pump I have is that 1 HP cheapo from Hallmark.
  8. Stephen Smith

Ok, I'll have to see what I can do about a pump then. Thanks Reach4 .
  9. Stephen Smith

And sitting here, water is slowly starting to dribble out again. Gonna wait and see.
  10. Stephen Smith

Vince just came back in, and said it was running, breaker not tripping so A-ok on that. HE turns it on, air rushes out, and a little water.
  11. Stephen Smith

Oh, and for reference on my Id10T error with electric back in April, here you go. https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/well-house-all-brand-new-water-runs-for-about-2-minutes-then-breaker-trips.93607/
  12. Stephen Smith

Ok update for the gentlement who where helping me. Pulled the pump, checked the line, and even replaced every point of contact, where a possible leak could occur. Rebuilt the whole well head, as it needed to be done. We tested the pump using a large Trash can, and got great water flow, we...
  13. Stephen Smith

Pardon? Reach4 was the guy who helped me out here a long time ago, if that is what you are refering to. If it's my well issue, shoot , I don't understand it either LOL.
  14. Stephen Smith

Yes Sir Reach4. Again, many thanks. I know I have a new pump switch comeing tomorrow, along with another valve. So If it get'shere in the AM, I'll pull it tomorrow, and fix the leak. If not It will be Saturday. hehe, I still owe you a steak dinner or a beer, or whatever, if you find yourself...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks