Recent content by STEELMA02

1. S

1.5 male threaded p-trap to 1.25 smooth drain pipe not aligned

FINISHED PRODUCT!, I used a Pasco 1.5in Ram Bit to auger out the inside of the joint i cut and installed new from that point. thanks all
  2. S

Thanks Smooky, to note this all sucks cause i only need to make up a 1/2 inch to get the trap aligned with the drain tailpipe.
  3. S

this is what i currently have from my bathroom wall, and my p-trap has to be relocated further from the wall if i want it to be inline with the sink tailpipe. i was thinking that i cut the existing off and use the pasco 1.5 ram bit to clean out the interior and glue in a longer 1.5 pipe to...
  4. S

Thanks all, sorry i haven't been back, i fell to a batch or norovirus. the wife changed her mind on the pedestal and is now going with a vanity, although now the sink drain pipe is a tad further from the wall than it would have been with the pedestal. My plumbing is all 1.5 pvc until the sink...
  5. S

I'm in the midst of a small bathroom redo and replaced the existing vanity with a pedestal, and now my p-trap and drain pipe are not aligned, and i have about 4 inches of vertical to make the connection from the p-trap to the drain pipe, the p-trap has a 1.5 ID male threaded end and the sink...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks