Recent content by ssacrf

1. ssacrf

GE (Rheem) or Bradford White...

??? --- What should one pay for a 50 gallon natural gas Bradford White (6 year) :confused:
  2. ssacrf

I really appreciate the replies...It has actually been easier to find a supply house that will sell me a Bradford that I can install myself...I can't seem to find any info on a local Rheem rep...(without going through an installer)
  3. ssacrf

Thanks Mark; the Bradford White is almost half the cost of the GE, and from what I gather, it doesn’t make any sense (or cents) to go with the GE --- with proper maintenance I can expect the 6 year Bradford to last well past that, right?
  4. ssacrf

Thanks for the reply...I had been leaning toward the Bradford White --- is there a big difference between a Rheem from a supply house and a GE from Home Depot? if so, what are the differences? :confused:
  5. ssacrf

I have been lurking at this forum for quite a while, and have learned a lot from other people's troubles...:o It is time to replace my (approx) 14 year old 40 gallon A.O. Smith water heater (original to the house), and it seems pretty clear that the best choices are Bradford White or...
  6. ssacrf

Whirlpool Water Heaters

hey, Master Plumber Mark, just a quick (unrelated) question: I read your web-site and wonder about your grade on GE's --- aren't they made by Rheem? Why the difference in grade, then (I'm not trying to be a smarta$$ --- I'm trying to choose between a Bradford White 6yr (50 gallon Gas) and a GE...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks