Recent content by Splatman

1. Splatman

Need some peace of mind

Got it. Thanks again valveman. I appreciate your follow up with this.
  2. Splatman

Need some peace of mind

Success! I think I may need to tweak it a bit over the next day or two, but after "tightening" the CSV a bit the pump stayed on as the shower ran and held at about 55PSI. I turned the shower off and did the same thing with the spigot at the well and noticed that with it wide open, the pump...
  3. Splatman

Need some peace of mind

THANK YOU ALL!! I feel so much better about my setup now. I had read so much information over the last few days about "Bigger is better" and can now understand how the opposite is probably just as good. Less cycles = longer pump life. I'm an electrical engineer by trade and understand...
  4. Splatman

Need some peace of mind

Ok, before I make any adjustments can we discuss the following... 1.) Is it bad that the pump runs every 1.5 minutes when showering? Would it be better to run constantly when showing? 2.) Is a 20 gallon Well-Rite tank sufficient for my home? Thanks, Jay
  5. Splatman

Need some peace of mind

Thank you Bob, I really appreciate it. I'll report back after I adjust it.
  6. Splatman

Need some peace of mind

Again, thanks for the fast response. The pressure switch is set at 40-60 and has been verified. So you think I may need to lower the CVS value to allow it to function at the shower rate? Also, if this is the case, could you please explain the proper way to adjust and test? Thank you again.
  7. Splatman

Need some peace of mind

Thanks for the reply. I think I have a CSV1V, it's the same color (black case with brass screw on top). I know it's not electronic, I was referring to the pump being the electronic device I was worried about... :) After installation and the well spigot on, it kept the pump running so that the...
  8. Splatman

Need some peace of mind

Need some peace of mind - Pump cycling Ok, I just need someone to hopefully put my mind at ease. I just had a new well pump, piping, and tank installed and have a few questions. The pump company installed a CSV with a 40-60PSI pressure switch and attached a 20 gallon Well-rite WR60 tank...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks