Recent content by Sparty007

1. Sparty007

PEX to Copper stub leak?

Thanks - I definitely don't have a Thermal Expansion Tank (based upon some googling). I'll check that out.
  2. Sparty007

PEX to Copper stub leak?

Yeah - lots of new construction in my area and I imagine speed is sometimes valued over traditional methods. I have it secured well from below.
  3. Sparty007

PEX to Copper stub leak?

No thermal expansion tank that I am aware of - just a normal water heater on city water.
  4. Sparty007

PEX to Copper stub leak?

Hey everyone thanks in advance for some guidance. This is a new construction house built in 2014 with an unfinished basement (these pictures are of the PEX in the basement going to a first floor toilet). I'm about to start finishing the basement (drywall ceiling) so I have been spending quite...
  5. Sparty007

Premier Showerhead leaking (Premier Sonoma single handed valve)

All, Thanks for all the great advice - you've given me (and others I have used) over the years as a DIY homeowner. A few years ago my wife and I had our first child and moved into a brand new construction home and thought my DIY days were over...... so the shower saga begins. Builder...
  6. Sparty007

Price Pfister Parisa faucet leaking below kitchen sink?

So I noticed a few small drips of water under my sink and upon looking - the small drips are forming up inside the faucet where the copper supply lines enter the faucet body. It looks like something is leaking. Upon calling Price Pfister they advised to replace the cartridge and retaining nut...
  7. Sparty007

Grey scum in toilet tank?

OK, that could be it......
  8. Sparty007

bump for pictures
  9. Sparty007

Here's some photos - pretty nasty, but you can see from the last photo, this is not a nasty bathroom.
  10. Sparty007

Grout Questions

Grout + Sealer is not waterproof - FYI Seal that joint with 100% silicone caulk and you'll be in better shape. It will withstand water very well.
  11. Sparty007

City water. Will post pictures tonight. The slime is mainly at the top of the water. That's why only a little bit here and there made it to the bowl. Not sure what you want me to do..... one more time. You want me to just stick my finger it to see if the slime is on the top? or if...
  12. Sparty007

So for the last week or so I noticed little grey flecks in my toilet bowl after a flush. Thought maybe the bowl was dirty under the rim, and gave it a good scrubbing. After that did not change anything, I lifted the tank lid and the surface of my tank water looks like a pond (but not green)...
  13. Sparty007

THANK YOU - Terry and all the pro's

To whom it may concern, Thank you for helping us guys and gals that don't install toilets for a living understand what a good toilet is, what fits, why we want a solid install and all the other things you walk us weekend warriors through. Lots of times we just want to do something ourself...
  14. Sparty007

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

Sorry to bump this, but wondering if I'm an idiot worrying about cracking the bowl re:question quoted above.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks