Recent content by spartanic

1. spartanic

Toilet clogged, augered it, still clogged, removed toilet and still clogged. Help!

I'm thinking about getting this claw from sears: http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00910319000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1 However it looks like its out of stock at my local sears. Any ideas where I can get something similar?
  2. spartanic

Toilet clogged, augered it, still clogged, removed toilet and still clogged. Help!

Any suggestions what I can use besides the auger?
  3. spartanic

My toilet flushes real slow. Seemed like something got stuck in there so I got a closet auger and snaked it to death but nothing came out. Seems like the auger gets stuck on something halfway but when I push it with force it finally goes through. After all that snaking it still flushes slowly...
  4. spartanic

Slow draining toilet, tried everything and still no luck...

Currently our toilet is flushing real slow. We've tried the plunger on it and have also used a toilet auger to poke around in there and still no success. I've also tried some of the toilet chemicals out there but still nothing. The problem seems to be further down the toilet in an area that...
  5. spartanic

Problem with circuit breaker. HELP!

Wow do I feel stupid, haha. Yea that worked like a charm. Ironically thats how we used to do it too at my old place. Guess its been too long. Thanks!
  6. spartanic

Problem with circuit breaker. HELP!

Hello to all. I'm not an electrician or anything like that. I'm just a person with a circuit breaker problem. Anyway, just this morning a circuit breaker went off on us due to heavy usage of electricity. I assumed that I could just simply switch the circuit breaker back to on in the circuit...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks