Recent content by Sparky54

1. Sparky54

Wiring two electric water heaters in series to one electrical circuit

Stuff- You make a good point. Maybe I should just set all four thermostats at 120 degrees F. -Sparky 54
  2. Sparky54

This will be easier than routing a new circuit from the main electrical panel. I am trying to keep peek demand down. I use to have a 50 gallon tank. When I had to replace that 50 gallon tank I thought of this 2 tank scheme. My wife and I are empty-nesters and currently, with just the first...
  3. Sparky54

This is my first post on this forum. I am preparing to add a second, identical 30 gallon electric water heater with two 4500 watt heating elements to my hot water system. The cold water supply will be piped into Tank #1's cold water inlet. Tank #1's hot water outlet will be connected to Tank...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks