Recent content by Spacegazr

1. Spacegazr

Help! My remodel tub surround popped apart!

Part II - Removal of the @&*# Surround... OK... I REALLY wanted to hear from some of you something like "Oh, it's not as big of a deal as it seems. Just do this and that... and you're good to go". Since, however, the overwhelming consensus was to tear it out and start over, I have torn out...
  2. Spacegazr

Nope. Actually, it is sold as a "direct to stud" product. There is no backer board or green board required or suggested. The installation manual is available as a PDF at: http://www.asbcorp.com/manual/27717RevD_4-08.pdf The product description page is at...
  3. Spacegazr

HJ - Actually, they WERE clipped together, but the clips snapped off. The problem is that they DO easily separate now... which is why I'm asking for advice. :) SouthernMan - There are studs behind the left piece, as well as a length of board that came with the shower set that is attached...
  4. Spacegazr

I need some expert advice! We recently tore out our 1970's bathroom down to the studs and redid everything... plumbing, cement board, new ceramic tile, walls, vanity, sink, tub, surround, etc. The original tub that we took out was a steel tub and the surround was ceramic tile. We chose to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks