Recent content by smackre

1. smackre

Geothermal heat pump

I really like your idea of using a smaller pump. And I will go down that road later on. Right now I want to get the heat pump running off the pump I got. I can see how that would cost me money pumping. I'm going to get two of those plastic valves and wire up the heat pump and see how it...
  2. smackre

Geothermal heat pump

Valveman what are you using for flow regulators and shutoff valves? What pressure sustain/pressure relief valve are you using?
  3. smackre

Geothermal heat pump

I really like that idea. Any chance I can get a diagram where you put your valves. I'm not sure how you got domestic water when the geothermal is off. Did you put in a backup way for when the valves are closed on the Geo. Do you have two CSV values or just one? Also what values did you use...
  4. smackre

Geothermal heat pump

New to the forum but joined to see if I could pick up some ideas for my Geothermal. I have a brand new 6 ton 2 stage geothermal heat pump. Kinda a diy project I have been working on for a year. I had a well drilled to supply water to it and also my domestic water. 1HP pump that pumps about...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks