Recent content by sly001

1. sly001

question on kitchen facuet

my kitchen facuet is a delta, removeable sprayer type(?). with a push button to go from stream to jet. now when it is on stream i have water coming out of all the holes. it is like the airator is cloged. i have cleaned the airator and it still does it . any suggestions :confused:
  2. sly001

connecting pex to brass

when you are connecting pex to brass do you need to use pipe dope? or can they make a seal dry? :confused:
  3. sly001

flushing a tankless water heter

i have a tankless water heater from rinnai and was wondering on how to flush it. the instructions are vague and i think there are leaving out a few steps. any ideas?
  4. sly001

help on tub

i need to explain this first. the tub sits at least two inches below the wall on two sides . to fill this gap between the tub and the wall someone used a rubber piece and it is getting nasty. the rubber piece looks like it belongs with the tub. it is shaped correcty and fit perfect. what can...
  5. sly001

Tankless water heaters

I have checked with a local plumber and the water temp is fine. your right about the cost. but it will be worth it. I don't have to upgrade any plumbing. but the only problem might be I can't use the shower and the washing machine at the same time. but I can't now with my current system. he...
  6. sly001

diverter question

yes it is a cheap one, but they should last more than a couple months shouldn't they? also thanks for the advice.
  7. sly001

Tankless water heaters

I was thinking of getting a tankless water heater any comments? good/bad thanks
  8. sly001

diverter question

I have some what new tub faucet with a diverter. the old was replaced due to sticking in the up position (so when you turn on the water , you get sprayed with water) . Now this new one is doing the same thing. I have taken it apart and found no deposit or any reason to cause it to stick. Any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks