Recent content by slinkywebo

1. S

everything but the kitchen sink

Okay, so I thought I would get an undermount sink for the kitchen, but the contractor said it would cost about $300 :eek: more to install it and that if it needs to be replaced an undermount sink will take longer to take out and I will need to find exactly the same sized sink to replace it with...
  2. S

HELP! He did not hot mop!

Hi- I have been working on a bathroom remodel. I asked the contractor to hot mop the second story bathroom. He put down tar paper, a layer of Henry's, and a plastic sheet. Is that enough to prevent leaking? Do I need to demo the floor, hire a hot moper and redo the floor?
  3. S

Thoughts on shower hardware/heads

I am looking for a good combination hand held shower and shower head for a contemporary bathroom. This may be out of my price range so if anyone has suggestions about a bar system I would greatly appreciate it. I have looked at the Metris S with the thermobalance III from Hansgrohe, but...
  4. S

Seeking shower Fan for a teeny itsty bitsy bathroom

LOL!! Does Greenwood do business in this country? They make some fan's that would look good in the itsy bitsy bathroom check it out! http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/greenwood-airvac-affresco-2383-18631
  5. S

Seeking shower Fan for a teeny itsty bitsy bathroom

I am remodeling a very small bathroom and need recommendations for a fan. I would prefer one, if possible, that is modern and sleek looking. Is there such an item?
  6. S

A very small bathroom, suggestions requested

Reading the downloaded Schluter Shower System installation Handbook 2008. Here are pictures of the bathroom.
  7. S

Jad and Jimbo thanks for the information and the links! Jad the door does swing out into the stair landing (pocket doors won't work because there are pocket doors for the two adjacent rooms). I did not know that there was a 15" (or 18") rule. I had a licensed plumber suggest "nestling"...
  8. S

I need a permit for this? um, I didn't plan on that. The floor space is 7x4 but since it is under the roof line and there is a door (which I subtracted from the total amount of tile required to tile the room) the total amount of tile required is 140 square feet for floor, walls and ceiling! I...
  9. S

My house was built in 1868. It was rehabbed in the 1970s and the rooms were reconfigured. There was no upstairs bathroom so a bathroom was installed in what I think was the master bedroom closet located under a high pitched roof. There is not enough room for a bathtub or a sink. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks