Recent content by Slater

1. Slater

What brand 40 gallon gas water heater?

Jeff What brands 5yr old heaters have you had to replace, curious........ I did play with the tstat dial & have it under control & seems to be working, we have it dialed in at about 115 degrees. Just seemed really hot before & we have no idea what changed...... scratching my head & I'm aware...
  2. Slater

Thanks for the reply, appreciate it! Have a friend that's in the industry / employee that's will give me a hand, Bradford Whites is all they install... Also have plumber I've used in the past that is very meticulous & set in his ways, uses high premium quality products only to avoid premature...
  3. Slater

Im contemplating replacing my 2005 12yr GE 40 gallon gas water heater. On thanks giving we came to the conclusion that the hot water at the sink is significantly hotter than usual. I ran water for abit & then filled cup 122 degrees with a thermometer. Have no idea if thats excessive but water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks