Recent content by Skeensy

1. Skeensy

Check valves one house well system

I do not have the backflow on the sprinklers. Would a simple check valve work? It’s all pvc plumbing and those would be easier to fit in the small space I have
  2. Skeensy

That I do not have. There’s no check on there but the valves are right at the beginning of the run , directly connected to the main line with a tee. So once the valves are closed can they still siphon?
  3. Skeensy

Thank you. Well I confirmed that when the sprinklers are running that water is draining backwards from the carbon filter. I turned the uv filter to manual and the light comes on about 10 seconds after the sprinklers drain the pressure on the tank, so I placed a check valve right before the...
  4. Skeensy

Hi everyone. Looked all over the place for a diagram with a well setup that includes a sprinkler distribution line as well. This is our bathing and drinking water as well as irrigation. I have the well pump, check valve at the well head down pipe, outside the well , then a 10 foot run to a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks