Recent content by Sj22

1. Sj22

Plumbing basement shower drain

Yes I tried to drill with a concrete bit around it and it’s all solid concrete unfortunately. I could raise the whole floor but it’s already a low 80”ceiling. Thx for your advise.
  2. Sj22

Thanks, yes, the pan (aka base) is already in the picture, the white one. The black drain pipe 2" is in the middle. As you can see the drain is 1/4-1/2 inch above ground only so will have to chip quite a lot (2" or 3" or so) to have the drain assembly you mention fixed. Was hoping to not cut the...
  3. Sj22

Hi all, putting a shower pan base in basement due to height, plan to keep it as close to floor as possible. The drain 2” is very close to ground and has concrete around it. I don’t think a sealant type drain will work due to size unless I go with a 1.5 inch and put it into the 2” pipe and seal...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks