Recent content by sirjonas

1. sirjonas

Wiring a garage

Well i just found out my welder requires 50amps for input, so i will either have to find some 6/3 wire or find somebody to trade me for a 110 mig welder or 220 welder that does not draw as much.
  2. sirjonas

Wiring a garage

The reason i was asking about the 10/3 wire was i might be able to get it pretty cheap, but i just gotta check my welder first and see what it draws.
  3. sirjonas

Wiring a garage

yes the garage is detached and i was going to underground with it. I was not sure about the conduit thu. And i dont believe my welder draws anymore than 30 amps. And how do you wire up a subpanel? i have another breaker panel that i picked up at a garage sale would this work?
  4. sirjonas

Wiring a garage

I was wondering if a 10/3 wire would be heavy enough to run power out to my garage? I do need a 220 plug out there for my welder. I know my breaker service in the house would support it. And i have a Breaker box that i can hook up in the garage as well. The wire would be about 80 to 100' long...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks