Recent content by Sinfullivingsolutions

1. Sinfullivingsolutions

Toilet flange out of level front to back

thank you all. Ive been given many different opinions regarding the height of a toliet flange. some like it just below the finished floor and some like it flush or slightly above finished floor. more than likely Ill pick up the 1" jumbo ring with horn. Ive always used rings with horns and...
  2. Sinfullivingsolutions

a picture is worth 1000 words. the back of the flange is level with the tile. the front about 1/2".
  3. Sinfullivingsolutions

hello all, Ive been a viewer of the forums for tile projects before and loved the opinions and comments. so now after a recent project of running plumbing under concrete I have come to realize that I made a mistake regarding the toilet flange. its out of level front to back. it wasnt an issue...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks