Recent content by Shros

1. Shros

Adding a second vanity sink

Also, the bathrooms are basically duplicates on top of each other. So I will have to do almost the same thing upstairs but also need to keep this vent out of the way of not only the plumbing but also electrical/lights etc. so that stud bay on the left is going to be my best best-hence hoping to...
  2. Shros

Sorry, another question for you. Does the vent have to be in between the two stub outs or can I have a t with a 90 to the left of the left stub?
  3. Shros

Got it. Thanks again Wayne, huge help and much appreciated.
  4. Shros

So I think I’m going to go with the last option you sent but I realized today that the stack actually does drain 1 vanity sink from above. The single vanity above is also supposed to be converted to a double vanity…
  5. Shros

Posted too soon. Thanks wayne
  6. Shros

Or if I have to do the aav the way you described does the lav arm on the right need to have a vent running back to the stack or are you saying the stack acts as it’s vent (hope that makes sense)
  7. Shros

Does ID allow AAVs? The base UPC doesn't, but I don't know what amendments ID may have. So it is exactly 42” from the left to the stack. Is there any reason I could leave it the way it is and do an aav on the left trap(under sink inside cabinet)? That outlet is in my way to do it as you...
  8. Shros

Thank you for your informative response. So the stack is 2”, the sinks are around 32” making the left sink right around 42” front the stack. So if I understand correctly it sounds like I could get away with a double sink trap(which I’d rather not do because of what I’d have to do to the cabinet)...
  9. Shros

I am in the process off remodeling a bathroom and am converting what was a single vanity to a double. While I am not a plumber, I usually know enough to get by with a little here and there when it’s not worth calling one in on my projects. However figuring out how to properly drain and vent this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks