Recent content by shooman332

1. shooman332

Need backup battery pump recommendations in overhead sewer system

Thanks for the input on the batteries. I watched a video onYouTube where the plumber was using some thick gloves to fill the battery. Is an AC DC system necessary for my situation or will the DC batteries be enough? The more plumbers I talk to the more confused I get. We have not had many...
  2. shooman332

Need backup battery pump recommendations in overhead sewer system

After our basement flooded last year we had our sewer lines moved to overhead. I want to get a backup battery sump pump system for the sump pump pit. The pit is 18 inches wide and 18 inches deep with a Zoeller M53 pump in it. Originally, I was going to install a Zoeller 508-0005 backup system...
  3. shooman332

How to cap off unvented bathtub/shower drain in basement

Last month our basement got flooded and I had to tear down all the drywall and remove plastic shower pan as the water got underneath everything. To stop future flooding we are installing an overhead sewer system. During the process the inspector pointed out that the shower drain was not vented...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks