Recent content by shook

1. S

WANTED! tiny toilet monsters

ok. sorry for the delay but i've gone & done it as we speak a toto aquia wall-hung & geberit in-wall tank are rushing to my address (ok, maybe not rushing) so wjcandee any direction you want to point me in to make this as sweet & painless as possible would be greatly appreciated...
  2. S

thank you jim, wjcandee, gary, hj, & monster loving smooky i knew i had stumbled upon greatness! though i am still in the throes of indecision... shall i throw caution to the wind or just start from the drawing board & re-plan around a "normal" toilet i must say though i'm feeling a bit...
  3. S

hi there! i've been searching & searching for clues to help me find a proper toilet for a not-yet-built & quite small free-standing structure. my first idea was the toto aquia wall-hung, but with no reviews & a youtube of one that doesn't work well... well i guess i'm still lookin'! (mr...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks