Recent content by Shoe6674

1. S

Moving Into A Well Fed House

Thanks again dittohead.
  2. S

Working off what I was told it does not, but I will look when I go down next weekend. The house/well was put in over 34 years ago. Very little maintenance was ever done, probably the first time it has been tested since it was put in, if it was tested then.
  3. S

Thanks dittohead, do you have any recommended sites to purchase these?
  4. S

There will be five people full time, plus the occasional visits from family.
  5. S

Moving Into a Well Fed House

Thank You Valveman, I will also post in the softener forum. Thanks Again!
  6. S

Hello All, I am getting ready to move into a home in a few weeks that I just had tested for inorganic. I am still working on getting a bacterial test done through the local Health Department. This house has nothing in terms of a pressure tank and/or filtering. I am currently in KY and the house...
  7. S

Moving Into a Well Fed House

Hello All, I am getting ready to move into a home in a few weeks that I just had tested for inorganic. I am still working on getting a bacterial test done through the local Health Department. This house has nothing in terms of a pressure tank and/or filtering. I am currently in KY and the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks