Recent content by Sheila68

1. Sheila68

Replacing toilets

I currently have two toilets that I need to replace. One appears to have an 11 inch rough in and the other has a 12 inch rough in. My current toilets clog up a little bit too easily. The one with the 11 inch rough in I don't use it all because it clogs constantly. My question, what should I...
  2. Sheila68

Gerber toilets: Keep or replace?

Not to be indelicate, but how do the TOTO's do with flushing? I want something that flushes EVERYTHING down with the first flush and no icky back ups. By the way, the rough-in for one is 12", but the other is 10".
  3. Sheila68

Gerber toilets: Keep or replace?

Hello! I have two Gerber toilets in my condo. I have had issues with them plugging up and am wondering if there is something I can do to make it so it doesn't plug up or if I need to throw in the towel and replace them. They read on the bowl "Gerber 1.6 gpf 6.0 Lpf (I think, it's a bit faded)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks